Monday, July 19, 2010

Dr. Murray Feingold Dr. Murray Feingold: Adventures in babysitting

Dr. Murray Feingold: Adventures in babysitting



At present, grandparents are additional concerned than ever previous to in the care of their grandchildren.

But, at period, grandfathers -- that would be me -- can be the reason of some accidental and avoidable affecting trauma.

"I'll be disappeared for about an hour, can you observe Jack and Josh while I am away?" my daughter Rachael asked. Jack is her 9-year-old son, and Josh is my son's 8-year-old boy.

Shouldn't be any difficulty, I told her. I just have to pick up somewhat up at the store and will be gone for about 15 minutes.

Since we live in a very limited community, she certain me they would be all right and off she went.

When I return home 15 minutes later I looked for them upstairs and downstairs, shouting their names, but had no reply from the kids.

I strolled outside having a baby to see them playing in the yard or on the beach. They were not there.

Perhaps went for a walk in the neighborhood. So, I herd my car around look for them. Still no luck.

I knew them well sufficient to know that they would not do whatever thing as stupid as going swimming without authorization.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to My  Yahoo! Add to Google!  Add to  Netvibes Preview on  Feedage: world-news
Subscribe in  NewsGator Online Add to  Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows  Live Add to AOL! Subscribe in  Bloglines
iPing-it Add to MSN Add To  Fwicki Fwicki - RSS Management - RSS Catalogs - Consulting ServicesSubscribe  in Pakeflakes
Add to  Spoken to You Add to  Alesti RSS Reader Add to  Feedage RSS Alerts
Convert RSS to PDFEskoboAdd this site to your Protopage Subscribe in RojogritwireSubscribe with Pluck RSS readerBotABlogSubscribe in NewsAlloySolosubSimpify!Subscribe in myEarthlinkMultiRSSAdd to Technorati Favorites!Add to your phoneBittyBrowser

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

wordpress hosting