Friday, August 6, 2010

Mary Hart Entertainment Tonight

Mary Hart leaving "Entertainment Tonight": "Entertainment Tonight" will lose its long-time anchor Mary Hart at the end of next season.

Hart announce season, the show's 30th, will be her last. She's been with the syndicated showbiz-news show almost from the beginning: She joined "ET" in 1982, a year after it launch.

"I've had the freedom of spending 29 years doing something I love -- how often does that happen?" Hart says in a statement. "I only meant to be at 'ET' for three years, swiftly it's almost 30! I've reach a point when I clearly realize it's time for a change. There are many things I want to do in my life, and I'd better get on with them. It will certainly be with mixed sentiments that I say goodbye at the end of the season, but it will certainly be with a sense of celebration."

For now, it will be business as usual on "ET," which launches its 30th season on Sept. 13. No decision has been made on a substitute for Hart, but the show's producers have plenty of time.

"Mary is one of my closest friends and although I respect her decision I will miss her greatly," "ET" executive producer Linda Bell Blue says. "Right now we are focused on making this next season the very best in her long history with 'ET.'"

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to My  Yahoo! Add to Google!  Add to  Netvibes Preview on  Feedage: world-news
Subscribe in  NewsGator Online Add to  Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows  Live Add to AOL! Subscribe in  Bloglines
iPing-it Add to MSN Add To  Fwicki Fwicki - RSS Management - RSS Catalogs - Consulting ServicesSubscribe  in Pakeflakes
Add to  Spoken to You Add to  Alesti RSS Reader Add to  Feedage RSS Alerts
Convert RSS to PDFEskoboAdd this site to your Protopage Subscribe in RojogritwireSubscribe with Pluck RSS readerBotABlogSubscribe in NewsAlloySolosubSimpify!Subscribe in myEarthlinkMultiRSSAdd to Technorati Favorites!Add to your phoneBittyBrowser

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

wordpress hosting