Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Robert Redford

Robert Redford, Barbra Streisand and Robert Redford gathered at the Oprah Winfrey Show  37 years after starring together in The Way We Were.
This is the first interview of the couple has been together since making the film.
And the long time fans of the iconic film were confident that they have been happy today when the special episode aired.

Oprah had not told Barbara that she was thinking of taking out Redford and singer aged 68, was delighted to see him.
After giving a warm embrace, the couple sat down with Oprah.
Redford Barbra When asked why he had never done an interview in all the years since they made the film, he joked: “Because I never thought I would have the word in ‘
“Certainly,” said Streisand.

The couple went on to talk about making the film, and why Redford, 73, turned down the role several times before accepting.
He said: “I thought it was a good script. I thought it was ideal for Barbra, but the character in the original script was that I felt, in one dimension.

“It seemed more symbolic, a model for her to fall in love, but I did not think was a mistake. If there is a flaw that could be interesting.”

But Streisand disagreed, and said he wanted Redford and Redford only on paper.
She said: ‘I loved him in that part so badly. I was hoping and praying, but did not look good.
“Then I was in Africa, making a movie, and I get a telegram saying:” Streisand Redford. “I knew that he signed.
But Redford has no regrets about not making a sequel.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to My  Yahoo! Add to Google!  Add to  Netvibes Preview on  Feedage: world-news
Subscribe in  NewsGator Online Add to  Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows  Live Add to AOL! Subscribe in  Bloglines
iPing-it Add to MSN Add To  Fwicki Fwicki - RSS Management - RSS Catalogs - Consulting ServicesSubscribe  in Pakeflakes
Add to  Spoken to You Add to  Alesti RSS Reader Add to  Feedage RSS Alerts
Convert RSS to PDFEskoboAdd this site to your Protopage Subscribe in RojogritwireSubscribe with Pluck RSS readerBotABlogSubscribe in NewsAlloySolosubSimpify!Subscribe in myEarthlinkMultiRSSAdd to Technorati Favorites!Add to your phoneBittyBrowser

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

wordpress hosting