Thursday, January 20, 2011

Alex Lambert Is Homeless

Alex Lambert Is Homeless - One of last season's most adorable American Idol contestants hasn't exactly struck it big since the show concluded.

Alex Lambert, who appeared on the Internet reality show "If I Can Dream," went off on Twitter Monday night, stating that he lacks a consistent roof over his head. He wrote:

I've been kinda homeless! Sleepin on the street and behind buildings. I have a choice to stay and pursue my career or go back to texas and not do music! I'm usually a strong person but I can't take it anymore. I've been goin to coffee shops and other stores so I can tweet to my snaf! Because to be honest! You guys are all I really have!
Alex Lambert, Resembling a couple of college kids, Reese Witherspoon and Paul Rudd posed for a photo shoot in Berlin, Germany today to promote their film “How Do You Know? … Francis Lawrence, the director’s new film Reese’s, Water for Elephants, twittered that he “could not be happier” with the film, which is almost, complete.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to My  Yahoo! Add to Google!  Add to  Netvibes Preview on  Feedage: world-news
Subscribe in  NewsGator Online Add to  Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows  Live Add to AOL! Subscribe in  Bloglines
iPing-it Add to MSN Add To  Fwicki Fwicki - RSS Management - RSS Catalogs - Consulting ServicesSubscribe  in Pakeflakes
Add to  Spoken to You Add to  Alesti RSS Reader Add to  Feedage RSS Alerts
Convert RSS to PDFEskoboAdd this site to your Protopage Subscribe in RojogritwireSubscribe with Pluck RSS readerBotABlogSubscribe in NewsAlloySolosubSimpify!Subscribe in myEarthlinkMultiRSSAdd to Technorati Favorites!Add to your phoneBittyBrowser

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

wordpress hosting