Friday, January 21, 2011

Salvatore Vitale Rats on Luigi Manocchio

Salvatore Vitale Rats on Luigi Manocchio - Updated hourly by plugged-in parents from the blogosphere, Strollerderby tracks breaking parenting news, adding dynamic discussion and insightful commentary.

I’ve noticed something lately with regard to my 3-year-olds. They tattle on each other. And, to be honest, I’m not sure how I feel about it. Usually whatever I’m told is inconsequential and I respond with my standard line: “Don’t worry about him (or her). You just worry about yourself.”

But every now and then, the information I get pertains to a matter I’m glad I found out about. Whenever that happens, I can’t help but to feel conflicted. After all, had the tattler followed my standard line, I wouldn’t have found out about behavior which I’m eager to discourage.

Recently mobster Salvatore Vitale provided authorities with countless leads in a nationwide Mafia sting which led to several arrests, including Luigi Monocchio’s. And in so doing, he gave this father of four an idea pertaining to all this tattling.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to My  Yahoo! Add to Google!  Add to  Netvibes Preview on  Feedage: world-news
Subscribe in  NewsGator Online Add to  Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows  Live Add to AOL! Subscribe in  Bloglines
iPing-it Add to MSN Add To  Fwicki Fwicki - RSS Management - RSS Catalogs - Consulting ServicesSubscribe  in Pakeflakes
Add to  Spoken to You Add to  Alesti RSS Reader Add to  Feedage RSS Alerts
Convert RSS to PDFEskoboAdd this site to your Protopage Subscribe in RojogritwireSubscribe with Pluck RSS readerBotABlogSubscribe in NewsAlloySolosubSimpify!Subscribe in myEarthlinkMultiRSSAdd to Technorati Favorites!Add to your phoneBittyBrowser

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

wordpress hosting