Tuesday, March 15, 2011

finale The Bachelor

finale The Bachelor - "The Bachelor" finale is upon us. Who did Brad Womack choose, Emily Maynard or Chantal O'Brien?

Bachelor Brad Womack got down on one knee during tonight's finale and slipped a sparkling ring on his love's finger.

What happened: Brad's (cute) twin brother, Chad, arrived in South Africa, along with brother Wes and mom Pamela, to meet the two final women -- Chantal O'Brien from Seattle and Emily Maynard, an event planner from West Virginia.

First up: Chantal.

"How could you fall in love so quick?" mom Pamela asked Chantal. "Good question," she said, explaining how "hanging out" with Brad made for wonderful times. "You're precious," Pamela said to her.

"I'm so in love with Brad," said Chantal.

"My family can actually see me with Chantal," Brad said after the visit. "No doubt I could see myself proposing to Chantal. If everything works out, I will marry her," he said, as she drove away.

Next up: Emily. "I am so grateful to have met your son," said Emily to Brad's mom. "He has been such an angel in my life." The angel comment made Pamela cry.

After Emily left, Chad said, "She's beyond great."

Said Pamela, "I think I'm looking at the girl that you're about to marry."

But first, more quality time with each.

With Chantal, he swam with sharks. "What a perfect date. What a perfect girl. What a perfect experience," he said.

Then, a helicopter ride with Emily to the very windy Cape of Good Hope. "I just love being with Brad, no matter where we go," she said. They discussed her daughter some more. "I'm just nervous. You're in limbo," she said.

He wasn't really, though. As Brad picked out a ring with jeweler Neil Lane, he said, "I have never been more confident that I have made the right decision, found the right girl."

And that girl is ...

Emily, as predicted.

But first he had to get rid of Chantal.

"You look amazing," he told Chantal, as he began to dump her. He talked about their "connection" and then said, "It's simply a matter of me having stronger feelings for somebody else." She burst into tears.

"You're an amazing person and Emily's very lucky," she said, gulping for air as tears flowed. "It just sucks 'cuz I felt so strongly."

In the white limo that whisked her away, she cried even harder.

Then the happy moment: Emily!

With beautiful, breezy South Africa as the backdrop, Brad saw her and said, "You look stunning. It's not the first time you've taken my breath away. ... Oh Emily, where do I begin?" He was nervous. "You're the one, Em. You're it. So what I'm asking you is this: Please give me your forever. ... Please give me the opportunity to love you for the rest of your life. I love you Emily."

"I love you, too," she said.

In classic fairytale style, he got down on one knee and asked her to marry him. "I would love that," she said, bending down to kiss him. He slipped the sparkling ring on her finger. "It's perfect," she said.

After the finale: Chris Harrison said Brad and Emily had a wedding date set for today, but that obviously didn't happen. They even broke up at one point. "It has been a roller coaster," said Brad, explaining that people don't know what couples go through while the show is airing. Brad still considers them engaged. "This is a real relationship. This isn't some fantasyland."

"I really do love him," said Emily, saying that she considers them engaged, too, although she wasn't wearing her diamond ring. "I'm glad to be able to finally say it." As for marriage? "I love you, but no," she said to Brad. "I feel like we have some things we need to figure out - how we fight, how we communicate... Could I move to Austin today? No."

She watched the show and said it was hard to see him with other women, particularly Chantal. "Watching it, I saw how much fun they had," said Emily. "I was watching it thinking I would have picked her. I look so boring and I was falling asleep during our dates ... I am not this uptight girl that I came across as."

The two admitted the both have tempers and have had "knock down drag out" fights over the phone. "It's pretty volatile," he said.

She said now that their relationship is in the open and not part of the show, "It's a fresh start." He presented her with the ring - "sized this time" - and put it on her finger. "I love you," he said.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to My  Yahoo! Add to Google!  Add to  Netvibes Preview on  Feedage: world-news
Subscribe in  NewsGator Online Add to  Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows  Live Add to AOL! Subscribe in  Bloglines
iPing-it Add to MSN Add To  Fwicki Fwicki - RSS Management - RSS Catalogs - Consulting ServicesSubscribe  in Pakeflakes
Add to  Spoken to You Add to  Alesti RSS Reader Add to  Feedage RSS Alerts
Convert RSS to PDFEskoboAdd this site to your Protopage Subscribe in RojogritwireSubscribe with Pluck RSS readerBotABlogSubscribe in NewsAlloySolosubSimpify!Subscribe in myEarthlinkMultiRSSAdd to Technorati Favorites!Add to your phoneBittyBrowser

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

wordpress hosting